Welcome to www.oromomentum.com (together with its sub-domains, Content, Marks and services, the “Site”).
2. Your Consent.
3. General Use of the Site.
We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site other than in order to post comments on the User Communication Platforms. ORO reserves the right to change such matter from time to time, as set forth herein.
4. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Account. In order to provide you with certain services that we may offer through the Site, we may request that you register an account (“Account”). For example, such an Account may be required in order to post a comment onto the User Communication Platforms. As part of the Account registration process, you will be asked to provide us certain mandatory Personal Information such as your user name, first name, phone number, email address, company name, a password that you will use in connection with your Account, and other designated information. You may also choose to provide your fax number, date of birth, job title, website, country, a company contact person, and other information. We do not intend to make any of your Account information publicly available on the Site other than if you comment on the User Communication Platform, then we may display a partially obscured version of your user name on the Site as part of the User Communication Platform.
- ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Update’ request Information. If you send us a “contact us” request or “request to receive updates” we will receive and store a copy of your name, email address, telephone, and country, as well as any other Personal Information that you choose to disclose.
- Log Files. The Site may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Some of our Site pages may utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a Site user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. If you block or delete “cookies” you may find the usefulness of our Site or parts of it to be impaired
5. Use of Personal Information.
If you submit Personal Information to us through the Site, Account User Submissions or any other way, then such Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- We will use your Personal Information to provide (and improve) the Site and our related services to you, to contact you in connection with the Site and its related services (including for the purpose of notifying you about our offers, products and/or services) and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site and the related services that you are authorized to access, such as the User Communication Platforms.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you in response to a “contact us” request or an “update” request.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submit, if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary, to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce our Terms including investigations of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues, and/or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ORO, its users, yourself or the public.
6. Use of Anonymous Information.
We may use Anonymous Information or disclose it to third party service providers in order to provide and improve our Site and to enhance your experience with it. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners, for purposes including, but not limited to, targeted advertisements. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
We may use your email address to send promotions, updates, a newsletter or news regarding our Site, service and products. You may choose not to receive future emails from us by pressing an unsubscribe link added at the bottom of each email that you receive from us or by sending a single email with the subject “BLOCK” to show email. Please note that the email must come from the email account you wish to block. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site or the Account. If you wish to delete or deactivate your Account you can contact us at show email and include adequate details of your request. Your email must contain the following topic: “DEACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT”
8. Changes to Your Personal Information.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, please ensure that it remains accurate. If your Personal Information changes, or you wish to remove or modify certain Personal Information that we are storing, you may either correct or update it by logging-in to your Account and making the change(s), or by contacting us at show email. Your email should include adequate details of your request and also contain the following email topic: “PERSONAL INFORMATION UPDATE REQUEST”. We will provide initial responses to such requests within a reasonable period of time.
At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to ORO. The notices that we provide on the Site in circumstances where we collect Personal Information should help you make this choice. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still use the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
10. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites.
11. Links to Other Sites.Our Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
12. Children’s Privacy.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18 years old, and we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us show email.
14. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy.
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing event.
15. Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of ORO who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to show email. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.